From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
SoonerAnnie
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 1:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: MBraille 3rd party keyboard crashing

Hi Richard and Carol,

Thanks for getting back to me. Each time I reinstall the app, I go to shop and
restore purchases, which gives me access to everything as I purchased the full
package. And it restores with no problem. However, no matter what I'm
doing...texting, writing a note, or working with email...the results are the
same. The rest of the MBraille app works just fine. As for the 3rd party
keyboard, it will let me begin typing but I never know for how long. Sometimes
it's a few characters and sometimes I can get a few words. Suddenly without
warning it is gone, taking what I have written with it. I have no idea why this
keyboard seems to be incompatible with my SE!

Ann

Sent from my iPhone