Already done. Before, when I have this problem and posted about it, I had
already turned off location tracking for any app but didn't obviously need it.
That left things like the weather app, my local news app, GPS apps. Most things
don't get to have location services on. Oh, tune in radio and maybe another
radio program which will show  local stations

Sent from my iPhone