Hello everyone,

I could never get that code entered in to my Iphone, no matter how hard
I tried. And I re-tried with a few different codes also.

So this morning, I thought, why not go through the Ipad, and do the
update. That worked perfectly.

Also, when I went to change my info with Hulu, from the website, it said
to update the information through ITunes.

However, I updated Netflix through it's website.

I went to the tune-in website, and had no luck with it. I couldn't even
figure out where to sign in there. So I am really hoping this will
update through Itunes as well.

Thank you to those who tried to help me. I do appreciate it.

Terri