Well, given the fact that there are apparently plenty of people on these lists
who don't think the voices  are problem, maybe Apple isn't hearing a lot from
people who do think they are problem. And maybe they don't know. After all, the
number of people who use these voices, compared to the number of overall
customers, is exceedingly small. So raise your voice. I know I have requested
that they open up their system to the point where we can use other voices that
they don't provide. And that hasn't gotten me anywhere.

Mary

Sent from my iPhone