Well, Wayne, I'm really glad you got that phone replaced. Maybe, as yours got water damaged, they will look again to see just how well the 7 really will stand up to that sort of damage.

Now, no taking your phone to the bathroom in future! It will wait for you outside :)

Carol P - Sent from my computer that isn't allowed in the bathroom!