It's funny because I don't know of anyone who is underwhealmed by the iPhone
5.  In fact, I think there was more negative reaction to the 4 and 4S among the
people I know than the 5.  I think that we really sometimes miss the point of
these releases because we naturally look at the accessibility features over
anything else.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION