For what it's worth, I've seen several references on Twitter tonight
that Apple sold out of the pre-orders for next week's phones within 60
minutes. I was able to pre-order mine over the phone with Apple
several hours ago, and it should be sent out within 2-3 weeks. Though
the wait is a little long, at least I'll be garanteed an iPhone 5,
unlike the many people I have a feeling who will show up the day it is
in stores and have to go back and forth to/from the store, or from
store to store, in order to find one in stock. It will be hard to
wait, but at least I can put iOS 6 on my iPhone 4 next week and start
playing with things a little.

Regards,
Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at: