Problem with the AirPods is they cover your ears, which isn't so good
for us blind folks if we're traveling etc. I have the same headset as
you, and I get around a quarter second lag. What I dislike about
Bluetooth headsets is that you can only have one device playing through
the headset at once. I hope they improve that in new Bluetooth technologies.