From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Michael Feir
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 3:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bluetooth compatible Bone Conduction headphones for Blind Square

I very much enjoy my Trekz Titaniums for travel situations. One thing to really
be careful of when choosing headsets is to make certain they use the latest
possible Bluetooth version. The Titaniums use 4.1 and I don't experience any
lag whatsoever with Voiceover use. Same with my new Aukey speaker. I made
damned certain it used 4.1 and there's no lag. My Logitech UE Boomb sits unused
despite being durrable, having a great super battery and sounding great due to
the annoying lag. It uses version 4 of Bluetooth. I didn't think to check
before purchase.

>From what I hear, bluetooth version 5 is going to be much better. It might
>finally due away with lag difficulties with Bluetooth devices which use it.
>However, it may be a while before accessories come out making use of it. I'm
>interested to see how this W1 chip performs from Apple. Hopefully, it
>addresses lag and connectivity issues. I'm hoping to either get a pair of
>Airpods or wait for a third-party company to come up with a headset using the
>W1 technology.

Michael Feir

Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir