I hope it is not only just audio games.
 but,  it will be a games that sighted people also enjoy to play...

Ming
 tel: 6421 9950
 msn/window live messenger
 chung_chiming_2...@hotmail.com
 skype:
 chungchiming9950

 face book:
 http://www.facebook.com/mingcm1

2016年10月30日 週日,Rafał Marzec <bluewings1...@gmail.com> 寫道﹕

 主題: Re: too much text games
 收件人: viphone@googlegroups.com
 日期: 2016年10月30日,星期日,下午1:41

 Hi
 I am
 fully understand what you mean i'm also tired of this
 kind of games
 Currently my small company is
 looking for an ios  developer Who helps me to create a new
 audiogame which will be released on kickstarter

 Sent from my iPhone

 am, 'Ming' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:

 > hi!
 all,
 > I'm still looking for some
 exciting games for my IPhone.
 > I think
 if you look at the apple vis site.

 their are too much text base games or quiz games.
 > anyone  know that if there have some
 exciting audio games coming soon this year.
 > I like some kinds of shooting games like
 audio defence.
 > and audio game hub or
 some adventure game such as  a blind legin

 > Ming
 >
 > msn/window live
 messenger
 > chung_chiming_2...@hotmail.com
 > skype:

 chungchiming9950

 face book:
 > http://www.facebook.com/mingcm1
 >
 > --
 > The following information is important for
 all members of the V iPhone list.

 > If you have any questions or concerns
 about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
 member's post is inappropriate, please contact the
 owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the
 list itself.

 > Your
 V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is
 Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

 > The archives for
 this list can be searched at:
 > You received
 this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
 unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
 it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
 https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
 https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

 --
 The following information
 is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

 If you have any questions or
 concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that
 a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the
 owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the
 list itself.

 Your V iPhone
 list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
 you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

 The archives for this list can
 be searched at:
 You received this message
 because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
 "VIPhone" group.
 To unsubscribe