yeah! Ticon Blu    they are making nice games...

Ming
 tel: 6421 9950
 msn/window live messenger
 chung_chiming_2...@hotmail.com
 skype:
 chungchiming9950

 face book:
 http://www.facebook.com/mingcm1

2016年10月30日 週日,Michael Feir <michael.f...@gmail.com> 寫道﹕

 主題: Re: too much text games
 收件人: viphone@googlegroups.com
 日期: 2016年10月30日,星期日,上午12:19

 There are many audio
 games. Ticon Blu has done Audeo Rally Racing and another
 racing game. They also have adventure games called The
 Inquisator and a hidden object game called She Noire.
 Codename Cygnus, probably spellt wrong, is another audio
 adventure game where you are a secret agent. Of course,
 there are the Something Else LTD games like Papa Sangre II
 and Audio Defence. There are lots of audio games out there
 and I expect many more will appear over the next couple of
 years.

 Michael Feir

 Twitter: mfeir
 Skype: michael-feir
 Check out
 my blog at:
 http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca

 Creator of Journeys of the
 Mind lectures
 2015
 http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2015/01/journeys-of-mind-play-is-where.html?m=0

 Volunteer at New Horizons Peel
 Multicultural Centre
 www.peelmc.ca
 2014

 Disability advocate
 Meadowvale
 Community Christian Reformed Church
 www.meadowvalecrc.ca
 2013--2014

 Volunteer at The Dam
 http://www.thedam.org
 2011-2013
 Author of Personal
 Power:
 How Accessible Computers Can Enhance
 Personal Life For Blind People
 2006-2008
 http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/personal-power.html

 A Life of Word and Sound
 2003-2007
 http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

 Creator and former editor
 of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004

 Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com>
 wrote:

 > FYI, you
 don't know when you are at the end level because you
 just keep having to shoot more zombies and no next level
 comes up.  So, when you hit a level that lasts much longer
 than the previous ones, you are probably at the end.  Note
 the last line below from the description:
 > Description
 >
 > Zombies from out of space invaded earth.
 Took all the women, good food and Jack's rubber ducky.
 Jack sets out on a zombie killing rampage to get back his
 rubber ducky so he can take a bath. Armed with a shotgun,
 machete and surrounded by zombies, Jack is certain to
 introduce those rubber-ducky-stealing alien zombies to a
 world of pain!

 There's only one problem: Jack is blind. Use your
 hearing to locate the zombies before they attack. Pull the
 trigger or machete the hell out of 'm to retake Jack’s
 rubber ducky.

 > *
 3D AUDIO ENGINE GIVES NEW MEANING TO FPS!

 > There are no visuals
 on the screen that are relevant to survival. Learn where the
 buttons are, close your eyes and trust your ears. The 3d
 Audio Augmented Reality Engine uses intelligent algorithms
 to reproduce how our ears hear perceive the world around us.
 This game literally demands a killer hearing…

 > Jack is a bad
 tempored alcoholic who doesn't care for anything but his
 rubber ducky. All Jack does is sit at home, jobless, looking
 at action movies or p*&#. If someone he doesn't know
 walks on his land, the shotgun and machete do the
 talking…

 > If you
 ever reach the endlevel, let us know on facebook or twitter.
 You might even win something like a rubber ducky.