You have a lot more apps on yours than I do on mine. I don't have any sleep
apps or music apps. I have sleep app on my iPhone and my iPad, but since the
Apple TV is in a place where I don't sleep, I don't have any of those. We don't
have any games. My husband wasn't interested. That's why I didn't get a 64 GB.
So most of the apps I have are the usual things Netflix, PBS, TV watching and
news apps. I am sure we will end up getting another Apple TV before we fill
this one out.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone