Hello everyone,

Well, I broke down and purchased my new Apple tv last night. I got the
32 gig model. I didn't mess with it last night though, because I just
wasn't feeling the best.

It's all open, and all hooked up now. It is a little chunkier, and
bigger. But I think I like that. I do like the remote much better,
because it too seems thicker, and maybe not as easy to lose. I lost one
once. LOL!

Now here is where I need some help please.

When I go to the input where the Apple tv is, nothing seems to happen.
On my older model, it asked about Voiceover.

So first of all, can someone kindly explain the layout of the buttons to
me, and what they are?

This would really be very helpful. I found the area for the gestures.

Now how can I get voiceover on?

Will I need sighted assistence for this?

I pushed a couple of buttons just to see what would happen. I don't know
if anything happened on the screen. But I heard some cute little noises.
LOL!

I decided to quit messing with it though, because I didn't want to mess
anything up.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Now I am kind of getting
excited about this thing. Although, I'm not really looking forward to
adding on all the apps I may want, or remembering passwords.

Thank you,

Terri