hi Chris, all setup now with my apple tv.
Can you explain how i set up an external bluetooth keyboard to use with the apple tv?, Billy

On 02/11/2016 19:12, christopher hallsworth wrote:
Hi

Slight correction, press the menu button three times to enable VoiceOver for first
time set up. You can also set it this way as an accessibility shortcut in
settings>general>accessibility.

On 2 Nov 2016, at 14:42, Daniel L. Gervais <daniel.l.gerv...@inspection.gc.ca>