From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mary Otten
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 11:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: What can you say to Siri in iOS 6?

I use the dictation feature of siri a lot. Other than that, I don't use siri
for much except voice dialing contacts out of my address book. And like
Ricardo, I can dial a call that has only a company name in the company field
and no first or last name. I would love to see voice inquiry integrated into
the maps and gps, so you could simply ask Siri where am I and get info back
like closest address, nearest intersection etc. But of course, since that
probably doesn't matter much to sighted people, unless they live in my town,
where a lot of the street signs are stolen by students at the start of each
year, it probably won't happen.
Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com