Hi Watchers (is that a good name to call us Apple Watch users?),

I am fairly new to the Apple Watch. Am I missing something or is there no
DialPad in the phone app on the Apple Watch? If so I really hope Apple will fix
this because this means you can't use it at all to make phone calls to anywhere
you may have to enter an extension or press a number to reach a certain
department etc. Nowadays this means most phone calls to larger and medium sized
companies are not possible with the Apple Watch since so many businesses
nowadays have auto-answer systems where you do have to press some numbers. It's
not as if it couldn't be done, after all there is a keypad for entering your
passcode which is basically the same as the Dialpad of the phone app without
the Asterisk and Number keys.

Also, I thought the Apple Watch used WiFi, but I don't see a WiFi setting
anywhere, just bluetooth. Yesterday I had left my phone in the office at my
retail store and was up front with a customer, maybe 50 or 60 feet away from
the office. I heard my phone ring in the office, but my Apple Watch didn't
ring, it then started ringing as I walked a bit closer, but by then it was too
late to pick up the call before it went to voice mail.