From: 'Sarah Sans' via VIPhone [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2016 8:38 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: It's true that Eden Kizer has scammed a lot of unsuspecting people

Hi list,
I was reading a thread where somebody else said that they were scammed by an
individual named Eden Kizer. I was one of those individuals who was scammed by
her.
Just over a year ago I advertised a BrailleNote braille display on
Blindbargains, and was contacted by somebody named Eden Kizer asking too
purchase it from me. I was selling it for $4000 and she said she couldn't
afford to pay for it all at once. She asked me if she could pay monthly
installments of $500 and, since I really wanted to sell it and thought she
would honor her word, I took the first payment of $500 and sent her the
BrailleNote. The BrailleNote was in excellent condition, had no scratches or
dents, had an excellent battery and came with all the accessories including the
carrying case.
I have yet to receive the rest of the payment for the BrailleNote (she owes me
$3500). I have previously attempted to call her about it, and rather than
talking about why she wouldn't pay the rest of the money she owes me she
decided to change her phone number. She also ignores my emails.

I just want everybody to be aware of Eden's scams. I'm extremely upset that she
didn't pay me back in full for the BrailleNote I sold her and hope she doesn't
do the same to anybody else. I'd hate to know that other people have also been
scammed by her, although I'm sure she's done the same to others. I was only
trying to do her a favor by accepting payment installments since I understand
not everybody has $4000 to pay all at once, but now I know not to do that
anymore and only accept a payment in full.

Thanks for reading and I hope people think twice before falling for these
horrible scams.

Sarah

can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com<mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

To post to this group, send email to