Hi Sieghard,
that scale you mentioned sounds rather interesting. I will be curious how you
like it once you get it.
Now to the subject of your message. You are correct that I do have an instant
pot Bluetooth model. I have to say, that there are a couple of aspects of the
device and hence the app, that I have not used. You are supposed to be able to
run scripted recipes. That is too complicated for my blood. As for controlling
the device from your phone, yes. It is accessible. You can access all of the
various cooking settings, make adjustments, monitor the pressure, time
remaining et Cetera. It's wonderfully accessible. Now I have to say that
yesterday, I did see a deal on Amazon for the non-Bluetooth one for 67 or $68,
which is a whole lot less than what I paid for the Bluetooth device. The
buttons on the device are tactile and they beep when pressed. So you could make
a braille chart and memorize it. What you would then also have to do is
memorize or write down the starting settings for some of the things that you
can make adjustments to. All that being said, I am sure it is doable. But I
really appreciate the convenience of the accessible Bluetooth model. Should
something happen, and you don't have access to Bluetooth, you can still use the
device without that. Of course, you would have to have labeled or otherwise
memorized the buttons etc. as I earlier referred to. Hope that helps.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone