hi,

I wonder what a besel is? Is it the metal rem around the screen? I too have thought about getting an iPad but, never could justify the cost sincethe larger screen size and view would be of no intrest to a totaly blind person. pluss the iPhone 6+ is fairly large now. I wonder those that have it is it the superior sound quality you all buy it for?

Billy Maynard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 7:18 PM
Subject: RE: Thinking of getting an iPad Mini 4.

I have a very hard time believing that Apple will offer a 10.5 and 9.7 inch iPad, what would be the differentiator between two devices with just over a three quarter of an inch larger screen? If they do the 9.7 inch model will be around as a less expensive option with slightly older technology for a year or two and then it will go away. I could, however, see them making a 10.5 inch screen iPad with a similar form factor and less screen besel and then to offer a smaller version iPad be it 7.9 as the Mini is now or maybe 8.2 or 8.5 inches, once again, smaller besel sizes could probably accommodate an 8.5 inch screen in a very similar size device to what the iPad Mini is now.