hi, oh, it will come to the phone soon enough, too. LOL just wait.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 29/11/2016 03:09 PM, Kimber Gardner wrote:
I bought an iPad pro last spring and I use it mostly for multimedia --
reading, listening to music and audiobooks and watching youtube. One
word of warning, since the advent of iOS10, I no longer use it for
email because of a bug that disabled the two finger flick to read
messages. On the iPad, when I open a message and do the two finger
flick VO reads the entire screen rather than just the contents of the
message. In order to start reading at the beginning of the message, I
have to touch the message then do the flick. It's inconvenient enough
that I no longer use my Ipad for email.