You have access to more than ten books. I lone have at least twenty books in my
favorites. Even the ones that are shown are more then ten. You are also able to
search by title. I listened to a book which had just come out the day before by
searching for the title. So ten is not even close. I alone have read at least
fifteen in one month myself. I have been a member of tune in for six months and
can say I love it.

   This
(https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id922793622?pt=814382&mt=8&ct=how_i_email)
  is how I Email now