Does anyone know if with TuneIn if you can listen to books at variable
speed? I looked into listening to audio books in TuneIn several months
ago but was disappointed when I saw that I was unable to speed up the
audio playback of the book. If I could make it read faster than
normal, then this would definitely open up more options for hearing
current best-sellers.

Wayne

On 12/4/16, Michael Maslo <michaelmasl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You have access to more than ten books. I lone have at least twenty books in
> my favorites. Even the ones that are shown are more then ten. You are also
> able to search by title. I listened to a book which had just come out the
> day before by searching for the title. So ten is not even close. I alone
> have read at least fifteen in one month myself. I have been a member of tune
> in for six months and can say I love it.
>

>    This
> (https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id922793622?pt=814382&mt=8&ct=how_i_email)
>  is how I Email now
>

>> On Dec 4, 2016 at 15:06,  <Amy Ruel (mailto:aru...@comcast.net)>  wrote:
>>

>>  Hello all,
>>

>>  You get unlimited access to the 10 books that are available. I don’t know
>> how often they change selections.
>>

>>  Amy

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt