Well, unless Apple figures out a way to have a permanent record of what I have
ripped my cell and what I have actually purchased, as opposed to what I just
play without purchasing, I do not want my iTunes match going away. Most of what
I have in my music library is stuff I ripped myself, and the rest is stuff I
have purchased. So if I  stop subscribing to Apple Music, I should still have
all of the music. If you mix there DRM stuff with your own personal stuff, then
iTunes match is gone, and you stop subscribing to Apple Music, what would
happen to all the stuff you own personally? That's what I want to know.

Sent from my iPhone