From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 8:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: question about using Speed Dots with an Otterbox case on an iPad
Air II

You definitely want to get rid of the Otterbox dEfender screen cover and I
would use either the screen protector with the dots or the glass
screenprotector without the dots, but somehow I don't think trying to double
them up would work as well nor would it be necessary. If you still want to do
this you definitely can't put the glass screenprotector on top of the tactile
screen protector. First of all I doubt it would hold very good and secondly it
would defeat the purpose of the dots which you probably wouldn't feel through
the glass screen protector or if you do then not very well.