If you are not in a city supported by the app, contact your department of
transportation and ask them to get in touch with the developer and send him the
traffic light data. The address they can use is
supp...@citylightsapp.com<mailto:supp...@citylightsapp.com>

If you are in a city that supports it, it is a stand alone app. You have to
have sounds vibrations turned on, then while the app is open, it will vibrate
when you are approaching an intersection with a traffic light.
I believe all that is explained in the app store description of the app.
HTH,
Richard

“By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
- Satsuki Shibuya
(Sent from my iPhone 5S)

On Dec 12, 2016, at 8:49 AM, terrie arnold