Hello Mary,

I do not see an address to contact you off-list. So I figured I would
just go about it this way.

I wanted to apologize to you, regarding the TV Guide App. I gave you
some incorrect information, not even realizing that I had.

Apparently, you do need an account, in order to set up a favorite
channels list. I could not remember this at all! Even more so, I do not
remember setting up an account. But I did, at some point. I have had
this App for some time now.

I learned that I have an account, because I went under the settings
option, and to account. There I see my email address, and rather or not
I want to sign out.

So I do apologize to you for this mistake, and for the confusion, and
frustration this had to cause you.

I hope you can get an account set up pretty easily, and that you can
enjoy this App.

Terri