Hi Terri,

When you look at the email header of any post you see this:

From: viphone@googlegroups.com; on behalf of; Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com>

As you can see, the sender's direct email address is contained in this line, if
you use Jaws you can simply press Jaws Key+Shift+R, Jaws will say "replying
directly to sender" and the sender's direct email is now in the "To" field. I
can't remember, however, in which version of Jaws this was introduced, I am
using Jaws 18. Otherwise you can shift tab to the From field or use the Jaws
cursor, put focus on the email address of the person, press the application
menu key or Shift+F10 or right click and then choose "Copy" from the menu. Now
start a new email or use the "Forward" command and once you are in the "To"
field you just press Control+V to paste in the address. I am posting this
publically since while not iOS related, I thought it may help others who want
to reply directly to somebody and don't know how.