From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Evan Reese
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 1:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IPad Mini 4

Hmmm, my iPad Mini 4 has stereo speakers at the bottom, on either side of the
charging port.

I went for the portability of the Mini, and for the apps I’ve tried so far,
it’s been working great.

Having come out in September 2015, I would bet it will be supported for several
years yet.

As to this whole old products thing, I know someone who is still using an iPad
Mini 2. She uses the BARD Mobile app, listens to described movies on Netflix,
reads her money, runs the KNFB Reader on it, gets on Facebook, and probably
more I don’t know about, all with no problems. People should be wary of feeling
that they need the newest and fastest because it ain’t necessarily so.

Evan

Evan