hi!
You might be a list member number one! I have set it up with io groups. not
quite sure, yet, how it all works… I have tried to send an invitation to this
list, no idea if that will work or if I will be in trouble for having done so…
if so, I am very sorry. I shall put the list address after my name, and
hopefully people can find us there!
sizzling Sandy!

Woops!! No I won't put the address here, I have forgotten it! Please watch this
space

sent from the dark side of the moon