Mama  Peach,

    You are, indeed, a Peach! Thank you, I shall put this under my name in
messages in the hopes....

How embarrassing! but I have it now!

Grazie tante, Sandy.
vipsinthekitchen+subscr...@groups.io
For all your gastronomic glories! For advice on souffles masquerading as
pancakes! For that user manual which you just can't access or the best way to
keep all your fingers! All welcome, see you there! Sandy.

sent from the dark side of the moon