yes ios 10.3 is awsom. i am running it my self.

On 1/26/2017 5:46 PM, Kliphton Miller wrote:
Running IOS 10.3 on my iPhone 7, and all I have got to say is great job apple,
they listened!  Of course I can’t say nothing here, but if you want to know you
know how to get a hold of me.
Frustrated with your Mac, I-device, or AppleTV?  New user and want quick
efficient answers?  Or maybe you know apple products and want to contribute?
Then come join a list where questions are always answered, and we are always
patient with you.
Subscribe here: peel-the-apple+subscr...@groups.io
Short quick getting started Tutorials: http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/
Or just follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/PealTheApple
And ask your question there.  All are welcome!