  From: afik Suffir
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 10:34 PM
  Subject: Re: IOS 10.3 is awesome!

  I have a problem to find the back button in the mail app

  נשלח מה-iPhone שלי

  ‫ב-27 בינו׳ 2017, בשעה 6:31, ‏‏Richard Turner ‏<richardturne...@outlook.com>
כתב/ה:‬

    If anyone writes you privately and tells you what is in the beta, they are
violating the NDA, Non Disclosure Agreement.
    Richard

    "A guy walks into a bar and says 'ouch!'"
    (Sent from my iPod 6)
    “By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
    - Satsuki Shibuya