  From: Alan Lemly
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 3:06 AM
  Subject: RE: Copy and paste from windows to iPhone, need an app:

  Carol,

  I generally leave Snippets running in my App Switcher. I believe I'm going
from my PC to my iPhone about 95% of the time I use it but I keep the website
bookmarked in Firefox. When I open the bookmarked URL which is usually
192.168.1.72.2121, it usually comes up displaying what's already on the
Snippets app. I won't say it's seamless but it works almost all the time. I
have had to retype the 192 URL on occasion into my browser but as long as both
your iDevice and computer are using the same wi-fi network, it works smoothly.
I will delete the text which appears from the app in my browser and type in
what I need to transfer from my computer to the iPhone in the browser window
text box. It appears in the app where I can easily copy and paste it.

  Alan Lemly