how did you end up reporting it, did you use an app?

On 2/18/2017 8:37 AM, Jennie Facer wrote:
I have the same issue. I don't really understand it, but I have reported
it. Hopefully they will fix it.
Jenn

Jenn and Kumi

On Feb 17, 2017, at 6:18 PM, Jed Barton <jedbar...@gmail.com
<mailto:jedbar...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hey guys,

OK, so i ahve a bit of an issue.  I'm running the latest IOS, and my
iphone 7.  When i go to put the vibrate switch on the side of the
phone, it did the same thing with my iphone 6.  when i get a call, i
feel a little pulse, and voiceover tells me who's calling.  If i'm not
paying attention i'll miss the call, as it doesn't do long vibrates to
indicate a ring.  Any ideas what's going on?  Anyone else seen this?
 It is set to vibrate, but it just does a quick pulse.  Any thoughts?

list.

or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
<mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

Groups "VIPhone" group.
an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com