Speaking of this, anyone noticed, that till the phone stops vibrating, unless you unmute the phone, and or it stops vibrating, you can't swipe to any of the buttons, whether that be reject or answer?

Sent from a BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: Jed Barton <jedbar...@gmail.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:58:10 -0500
Subject: Re: vibration not working on silent

everything appears to be on.

On 2/19/2017 1:55 PM, Paul Richard McGann wrote:
jed and jenn,

I still have iphone 6, and if you go to setting, go to sounds, then go to sound and vibration, you cn check to make sure it is something you
need to turn on.

also, I did suggest apple accessibility team to try to advice developers about special updated version to put new volume such as strong vibration or weak vibration as you can adjust as comfort you. so I expalined to the team that there are some people who have diabetes or other disorders as they can't feel vibrations very good. it is important for makign
easier to add strength of vibration.

I hope that you can notify apple accessiblity team to pass your view.

sincerely,
rich

-----Original Message----- From: Rajmund