Hi Chip and all, I previously posted about a program I use named Waltr 2.
I put ringtones, mp3's etc on my I Phone 7 with no issues. Do a search on Waltr
2 minus the E.  Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chip Orange
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:33 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Putting music on an iPhone

If you mean directly connected to the phone, not that I know of (although there
are micro xd cards which go up to 128gb I think, and you can purchase a usb
lightning card reader).

However, you can connect external large drives to a pc which is always on, and
make the drive sharable, or connect such a drive to the usb sharing port of
many wifi routers (my new router from TPLink has 2 such usb ports, giving you
an instant sort of NAS).  And of course, you might consider setting up a NAS
yourself (more trouble to setup, but it's always on and faster and more
reliable than connecting an external drive to a wifi router).

Hope somewhere in there is the answer you needed?

Chip