I'm right there with you. Mine is doing nothing at all. Patiently, ok, not
so patiently waiting. What's that they say about a watched pot, or in this
case, a watched phone?

Kellie Hickman

Phone: (469) 693-4804

Email:  <mailto:k.hick...@verizon.net> k.hick...@verizon.net

Come shop with me.

For fragrances at home and on the go, there's scentsy!

 <http://www.kelliehickman.scentsy.us> www.kelliehickman.scentsy.us

For Fondue fun, explore Velata at

www.kelliehickman.velata.us

For your essential oil needs visit

www.mydoterra.com/hickman

Your Mom always said to eat your veggies, so visit

www.kelliehickmanjuiceplus.com