From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 3:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Trouble With Text Messages

Hi Bonnie,

This is going to sound crazy as hell, but call your provider, & make sure they
have your texting service turned on correctly!  This same sort of crap happened
to my wife & I after we bought our iPhones.  We didn't have texting turned on
with our prior cell phones, & the dipstick didn't turn it on when we bought our
new iPhones after asking the dude to make sure & check to see that it is turned
on!  Well, anyways we could get text messages from Verizon & other iPhone
users, but not from anyone else!  Well, I called Verizon, & after wading
through a couple of the Verizon tech support idiots I finally got a supervisor
that checked, & found out that our texting service was never turned on!  Then,
that begged for the question, why in the hell did it take so much effort to get
this looked at?!  Why couldn't a lower tech support agent check this out?!  Why
did such a simple task have to get elevated, & tempers get flared up?!

This might not be your problem, but it wouldn't hurt to ask the question.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!