I'm a telephone operator, and my iPhone or iPad, they do the job ...
And most of the time, do the job better than on a pc.
cheers.

Às 15:55 de 05/05/2017, Sieghard Weitzel escreveu:

It all depends on your needs. If you have to use Excel every day as I do for my business and if you do a lot of advanced browsing and using the internet including where you do a lot of banking where I want PDF copies of confirmation screens, using online ordering systems from my suppliers and so on you absolutely cannot get by without a computer. This is not even mentioning the use of business software like accounting, point of sale and so on. I would happily go up against the most advanced iPhone user when it comes to the efficiency I get with using Jaws for browsing the internet and even for writing and editing text.

I really like my iPhone and do some things on my iPhone rather than my computer because it’s easier and less cluttered, but at this stage of my life both personal and professional it is not a replacement for a computer.

*From:* viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Michael Feir
*Sent:* Friday, May 5, 2017 6:41 AM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: 10 ways the iPhone changed everything

Same here. My iPHONE7 is my computer In most circumstances. The last piece to the puzzle was finding the Ulysses app. I now do all my writing using this app and a Bluetooth keyboard. I can carry a bag with accessories including headset, keyboard, external battery. It's far more portable and more easily upgraded and any laptop I ever owned. Battery life for even my best laptop was around six hours. With an external battery I can easily carry in a pocket, I can kep the iPHONE and acessories going for a few days if necessary.

For everyday stuff, an iPHONE has all the computing power you need plug GPS and camera helpful in identifying objects, getting around and scanning documents.

There are some audio games which require more RAM, storage space and processor power than we're ever likely to see on an iPHONE or other tablet. Other than that, I seem to have reached a point where my needs are quite nicely met by my iPHONE7. I'm currently working on Personal Power: The iOS Edition. Similar to the guide I wrote for Windows computers, it will help people understand the potential and get the most benefit in their personal lives from iOS devices they have. I hope to be done in around a year. Possibly less if things go as well as I hope this Simmer.