I wasn't going to chime in on this one, but it looks like everyone else is too.

Back in late 2010, I decided to take a bit to discover what phones
were accessible. I had been using several Nokia phones with Talks
before this venture. I used an Android phone, which at that time it
was extremely slow and hard to get a handle on. The day after
Thanksgiving of 2010, I was in a Radio Shack and breaking my Verizon
contract to switch back to AT&T. I lasted 2 months on Android before I
had to admit that I was having a hard time being productive. I had
listened to some podcasts before buying the iPhone 4 to ease my
adjustment to the iPhone and VoiceOver. I haven't regretted that
decision once. Today both myself and my wife are using the iPhone 7.
True, Android has developed a lot over the last 7 years, but so has
iOS. I love that I can pick up an iPhone, Ipod Touch or iPad, and have
the same access to it and use mostly the same gestures on all devices.
Our current phone plan with TMobile lets us upgrade each year to the
newest phone, so I will be getting the new iPhone in September.

Regarding what I use it for, well, it would be easier to say what I
don't use it for. IN that category is word processing and work related
stuff. I'm with Sieghard on this; the iPhone is nice, but when it
comes to serious work, or if I need to write a longer email or want a
full keyboard to work with, I much prefer my Windows computer with
JAWS. AS far as organization, calendar, podcasts, news, GPS for maps
and other apps, mail, reading, radio, and many other things; give me
the iPhone.

Wayne

Connect with me on GoodReads:
www.goodreads.com/waynesbooks