Thanks for some of your help I appreciate it we are trying to figure out if it
is a good idea to make the switch because we cannot record any shows currently
and we are trying to make sure that we will be able to use the app and hear the
channel guides

 If you love to read
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/KXAR5Ao2tqiERKfgrEWiT6

Sentfrom my iPhone