Hey, I am writing to find out if any of you are having the same issues with the
MLB at bat app that I'm now having. The last time I was able to use the app
with no issues was Sunday, July 9 the last day of the first half of the season,
before the All-Star break. I attempted to listen to the All-Star game on the
MLB app, and that is when I initially discovered the changes to the app. Now,
if the screen is locked, and I press the power button to begin unlocking the
screen, there is now a 10 second rewind button, and a 10 second fast-forward
button in addition to the pause button. However, neither of those buttons work.
And now, since those two options to fast forward, and rewind, have been added,
the pause button no longer works either. This really became a major issue when
the baseball season started up again this past Friday. The other thing that has
happened a couple of times that has never happened before, is now, when I get
ready to switch from one game to another game, sometimes the first game that
I'm listening to continues to play. Then I have both the first game, and the
current game, playing at the same time. And now, since the pause button isn't
working, neither is the stop button. The only way that I can actually get the
games to stop playing,  is to completely close the app. I obviously still love
using the app to listen to games, but because these things have started
happening, it has now become much less enjoyable. I would just like to know if
anyone else is having these same issues, and if anyone knows how I can write
the developer, and let them know that these things are going on. Any feedback
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

KbtSent from my iPhone