And if you use Jaws where you have Convenient OCR at your fingertips reading
image PDF files is so super-easy that I certainly wouldn't see why I would try
to read the screen with an inaccessible PDF using Seeing AI.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 6:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Seeing AI Short Text Function

First, scanned image PDF documents are generally not great text quality.
Also, there is so much clutter on a computer screen, it would be hard to get
just the document in focus.
You might try maximizing the window to see if that helps.
But, maybe printing it then using Seeing AI would be better.
The Short Text works fabulously on my Windows 10 screen at home and my Windows
7 screen at work.
But, I only use it for messages that are popping up.
Not for trying to read a document on the screen.
HTH,
Richard

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6)

On Jul 25, 2017, at 12:05 PM, Kelby Carlson