Hello, if he is having the same issues that I am having the dialog comes up
after you perform the gesture, you change the label or add an label, you press
save and then the label doesn't change.
And then in apps like Fleksy you do the gesture and the dialog makes the sound
of popping up but never shows up… there isn't any consistency of when it wants
to work, I still can't get it to label a button. I have reset the os and I am
still having the issue. I can't figure this one out. Any suggestions…

Ed