Could those of you who have strong opinions in favor or against particular
Braille displays for the iPhone please send me emails privately? Also, if
anyone has a link or two to a comprehensive review and comparison of Braille
displays for the iPhone, could you please send this? I've been looking all
over, and there seems to be a very scattered bunch of articles and reviews, and
seeking particular information about various devices seems to bring me only to
their manuals or to the sites of those trying to sell them, which of course is
not helpful if one wants critical reviews. I have no desire to invest until
I've gotten all of the information I can.
Thanks for all help.
Christine