Hello,
My related question to this thread has to do with reading books or longer
passages of text. Is there a command in Ios to automatically scroll a display
so you can read a book without having to press a command every time you want
another line of text? Obviously larger displays are better for this purpose.
Does anyone have features of a particular display that make book reading easier
that they would like to share. Thanks for any commentary on this topic.
Marc