Why not just go into the Rotor settings and remove the ones you don't use?

On 11/13/17 7:29 PM, 'Carol Pearson' via VIPhone wrote:
Hi all/,

I have been noticing that, with the increase of features and upgrades, so too have there become more rotor actions that, perhaps, I might want to use, so I have put them there but found that often the rotor needs a fair amount of turning to get to a particular option right in the middle. I know some people find this movement harder to accomplish than others and, whilst I find it easy enough to do, I am finding that this has become more tedious as the rotor is used now for so many different options. I have also noticed that, because the rotor works round in a list, though it doesn't actually do full circle, there are times when an item that has been selected just does not show up on the rotor because it's obviously just hit that part where it's not visible, or something like that.

I am wondering if the time has come for some thought on the part of users and technicians alike to take some time to convey things in a different way, perhaps even with two rotors so that items can be placed into two separate groups. I'd be interested in any experiences and/or thoughts others have had concerning this.

For example, a lot of the rotor items needed for web searching aren't necessarily needed when writing a text or an email, so perhaps two groups with a way to jump easily between them could work.

Anyway, let's see how this grabs everyone - or not, as the case may be!

Carol P - UK

/ --

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.