To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: December 11, 2017 3:15 AM
Subject: RE: Keyboard Recommendations

I think pretty much most FN keys on any keyboard are between the Control and Windows key on the left side of the spacebar, maybe some are on the very outside, but on this one Control is on the very left, then FN, then Windows Key and then Alt key. I purchased it I think from Best Buy here in Canada, I assume price may not mean too much unless you are in Canada, but I happen to buy it when it was on a really good sale, I think regular price on this was $99 and I got it for $59. Anyhow, checking Amazon, Best Buy, Target or other large stores for Logitech K780 should let you find it easily enough.