Hi Malcolm,

Just out of curiosity, where do you have the storage location going in your
Just Press Record settings? I have mine set to this iPhone instead of to iCloud
because I've always seemed to get better results with apps like this not
involving the cloud in the process. I did a fairly short test recording with my
settings set to transcribe everything and all the words were transcribed. You
might check the storage location setting and see if you get different results
if setting it to the local device.

Out of curiosity, has anyone used an external microphone with Just press record
or any other apps and if so, do you get better results? I'm going to be
recording some homeowners association committee meetings and I want to get the
best possible recording and transcription.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone