Wow now I need to hear it for myself. Lol I can just fly over there. I wonder
if you had 2 HomePods if the sound would be better yet? FROM what I heard THE
HOMEPOD RUNS IOS 11.5 RIGHT?

Maria Reyes
Owner of the Apple 411 list:
apple411+subscr...@groups.io
Click this link to join the Apple 411 WhatsApp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/0bMtIrmqoyzJwnbRjqjPsO